Within the scope of the commercial initiatives with community benefit, the Group’s interventions in 2014 were mainly aimed at pursuit of the following objectives, in line with previous years:
- safeguarding and enhancing the country’s cultural heritage, by promoting and sharing the Group’s artistic heritage with the public, supporting the main cultural and musical initiatives and making them accessible to a wide and varied audience;
- promoting training opportunities for young people;
- supporting research to promote new opportunities for economic and social development through partnerships with leading foundations and research institutions;
- promoting sustainability as a value for businesses and a confidence factor for customers through participation in initiatives within the scope of Corporate Ethics and Responsibility;
- promoting the value of sport, mainly among young people, highlighting the importance of universal values like dedication and commitment in exceeding one's limits.