This capital includes intellectual assets connected with the value of knowledge and infrastructural assets such as the technology and branch networks that enable Intesa Sanpaolo to be present in all the different local areas and close to its customers. The ability to develop innovation is reflected in internal organisation methods and the ability to identify and support the value of industrial projects that stem from research and development.
SHARED VALUE GENERATED BY INTESA SANPAOLO
- Customer retention/acquisition
- Competitive advantage
- Development of innovation
- Ability to attract investments
- Credit quality
- Proximity to customers
- Service model innovation
Diversified specialist hubs were developed in 2014 to offer services and products dedicated to different types of customers.
- Centre of excellence, innovation and specialisation that supports business investments as well as growth and change processes, and offers a wide range of consultancy and specialist credit for companies.
- Specific products and services for social enterprises and non-profit organisations.
- Across-the-board financial consultancy and a wide range of solutions to satisfy the financial, pension and insurance requirements of the most demanding customers.
- Managing the savings of retail and institutional customers, and offering a wide range of specific products and investment services.
- It proposes products in the areas of investment and savings, physical protection (damage to the person, to vehicles and the home), financial protection (protection of mortgages and loans) and supplementary pensions.