This capital includes funds made available from deposits and investments, net interest income, fee and commission income, income from trading and profit generated from our business activities. Financial capital is used to implement our services to customers.
SHARED VALUE GENERATED BY INTESA SANPAOLO
- Capital solidity and growth
- ESG1 and reputational risk management
- Share appreciation
- Social and production sector dynamism
- Reduction in doubtful loans
1. ESG: Environmental, Social and Governance.
Economic value generated in 2014
Intesa Sanpaolo meets the different needs of consumers with a marketing focus and different approaches according to the customer segment, with the aim of accompanying customers through their personal lifecycle, developing a new way of banking and of looking to the future.
- RATA LEGGERA
- CASA INSIEME
- SUPERFLASH PRODCUT
- BRIDGE LOAN
- BASIC ACCOUNT
- LIBRETTO PENSIONE PER TE
- CONTO FACILE
- CARTA PENSIONE
- GETMONEY TO FAMILY
- EXPRESS TO FAMILY
- MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION
- PRESTITO DELLA SPERANZA
- FONDAZIONE LOMBARDA ANTIUSURA
- FONDAZIONE WELFARE AMBROSIANO
- TERZO VALORE
- SERIE SPECIALE BANCA PROSSIMA
- CONSORZIO SPIN-SPORT INSIEME
Intesa Sanpaolo has never stopped believing in Italy and provides support to those wishing to relaunch.
In 2014 it allocated 34 billion euro to businesses and households.